[Icann-aswg] Fadi's visit to AU ICT Week

Anne-Rachel Inne annerachel at afrinic.net
Fri Dec 6 08:27:59 SAST 2013

Pierre, All,

I do not think we should add more. One of the things I was wondering
about is, is Fadi waiting for us to put some blueprints of these things
in front of him? Can you guys ask? What is the timeframe we can look at?

I would emphasize two: Internet Foundation (which can be coupled with
the offices) and an Internet academy. One to continue raising money to
do more in all needy areas and the other for a learned and immediately
productive workforce for our region.

Enjoy ICT week.
ar