[Icann-aswg] [***SPAM***] SEO Proposal

Ronak eccotradecom1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:57:47 SAST 2013

Hello,

We are a fast growing company based in India with primary focus on Search
Engine Optimization (SEO), Link building Services.

We have a dedicated team of 130 professionals to serve you in building
appropriate links and developing SEO. As you already suspect, this means
your site is virtually invisible to potential customers searching for a
supplier in your field.

There is no points in optimizing your site if we have not clearly defined
what keywords best describe your service and products. And will give you the
most traffic for the least cost:

We are working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in
USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
Other Affordable Search Engine Optimization Services Provided By Us:

1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

2. Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 10 press release websites)

3. Article Submission/Article Writing

4. Blog Submissions/Writing

5. Directory Submission

6. Social Media Optimization.

7. Heading tag (H1 & H2) implementation changes on the site

8. Blog Submissions/Forum/PPc/link building/Classified

9. Hub pages/White pages/ /Dilymotion.

   Removing/Fixing All Crawl Errors (404 Error)

   Fixing Canonical Issue from the site.

I have done 2000. Site .in Google, yahoo. Bing, global search engine and
local search engine .1st page in Google: I improve your business website
ranking in 1to 2 month:

Please see our SEO Packages page for details on this. We can customize it to
your needs and budget. Please let me know if you are interested in our
services.

Kind Regards,

Ronak (SEO Project Manager)

Skype: Infoamit