[Icann-aswg] [***SPAM***] Web Solution

Jassy degainseoser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:20:10 SAST 2013

Hi,

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Jassy (Web Development Manager)

We are online marketing firm based in Delhi -India main focus on Web Design,
Web Development, Mobile Application Development and Search Engine
Optimization (SEO) Services.

I was surfing through site from your domain and came across Website. I have
been observing various changes in trends in the industry.

The field has grown since you last updated your website as per available
records in Domain tools. There are a lot more advanced and user friendly
websites which appeal to the consumer.

A website determines the brand of a firm in the online Business world.

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible Design, Redesign,
Development and Redevelopment of your website and I can send you more
details on the packages/action.

Kind Regards,

Jassy (Web Development Manager)