[Icann-aswg] Re: Outreach to the Business constituency

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Sep 13 13:56:11 SAST 2012

Dear Pierre,
I will certainly share this information with colleagues in the Business
Constituency. I am CCng Dr. Jimson Olufuye in Nigeria. He is the
President of the Africa ICT Association which is spearheading
involvement of ICT Business in ICANN. During the AITEC ICT Summit to be
held in Maputo 21-23 November we have scheduled to start active
recruitment of African Members to the ICANN BC and the current BC Chair
has accepted to attend to support the effort. I already mentioned this
to Barrack who is on the ASWG Board. We will work with other
stakeholders in Africa to move forward.
I must apologise for not having participated in the ASWG formation as
well as other community activities in Prague as I was busy for 8 days
with NomCom meetings from Sunday to Sunday.

Best Reagrds,
Waudo