[Icann-aswg] Re: Request from Business Constituency

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:13:39 SAST 2012

Team,

I was having a chat earlier with a member of the nom com from Africa,
whilst he lauded the initiative he also proposed that we consider
including the  African business community (Corporates) in the
initiative since they have a crucial role to play, i promised to relay
his concerns. On another note Tijani could you share the
recommendations contained in the declaration from ICANNS Africa
Community regarding the low participation rate of Africans in the new
gTLD requests presented to participants on Wednesday 27 June 2012 in
Prague?, if you dont have it i can scan the copy i picked from the
meeting room.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno