[Icann-aswg] Announcing the ASWG docs on Afrinic's website?

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:46:34 SAST 2012

Dear Adiel,

I have noticed that the Afrinic website have now included a slot on
ICANN-ASWG where our working documents are now accessible. Many thanks
for this progress!

Before we make the announcement to the community at large, may I
request that if possible, the strategic matrix be in the form of a
table so that this could be easier to read at a glance? Also, we need
to inform on how/where to post their remarks and contributions..Will
it suffice to mention the Icann-ASWG mail address? Finally, maybe we
should complete the postings with the document on facts on Internet
ecosystem in Africa and the ICANN's strategy document..ot just point
to the link??)

A last post to our slot could be our engagement to the community in
the form of our expectations in the coming 15 days: I suggest we put
the following brief guide/questionnaire :

1-'As the Strategy group is now winding down its work, it will have to
propose a few strategic objectives, projects and measures. In that
regards, could you go through the proposed strategy matrix and list 3
to 5 strategic objectives in each of the four components (which are
exactly those of the ICANN strategy document) and also 5 to 10
strategic projects?

2- kindly make any remarks, comments and suggest recommendations to be
considered when finalizing the ICANN Africa Strategy document for 2012
- 2015?

3- kindly post your contrbutions to Icann-Aswg at afrinic.net no later
than 25 September 2012

What do you all think of this??
ideally, we should be making the announcement by tomorrow!

best regards
Pierre

1-

--