[Icann-aswg] ASWG letter to ICANN

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 11:36:45 SAST 2012

Cool!
I think the more we could engage with différent constituencies the better!
So I Will just go ahead! Also, at this point we should insist on the
strategic objectives, projets and realistic recommandations!
So anyone réady to propose a synthesis of our strategic objectives by
monday??
Regards
Pierre

On Saturday, September 8, 2012,  <tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org> wrote:
> Thanks Nii and Pierre.
>

> The at-Large staff is ready to help us as ASWG, and I can ask for a wiki
page for our collaborative work.

> What do you think?

> Tijani BEN JEMAA
>
> Executive Director
>
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
>
> Phone : + 216 70 825 231
>
> Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
>
> Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

teleconference call with ICANN; ICANN emphasized more community input and
time schedule

> - we have also requested AfriNIC set up a public website for ASWG with
some of our results and to call for comments

bgrc-comm at icann.org>, Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com>, Ray Plzak <
plzakr at gmail.com>, Tarek KAMEL <tarek.kamel at icann.org>, George Sadowsky <
george.sadowsky at icann.org>
> Subject: Fwd: ASWG letter to ICANN
>
> Dear Nii and fellow members of the Africa Strategy Working Group,
Maimouna, Michel, Alice, Barrack, Palesa, Tijani, Pierre, and Mouhamet:

> Akram and I are simply delighted by your report and the progress you have
made for our dear continent.

> I also extend my thanks to Adiel and the generous AfriNIC team for
facilitating the workshop.

> I am confident that with your your leadership, and the continued support
from Tarek, Ray and our board, we will usher a new step forward for Africa
in Toronto.

icann-aswg at afrinic.net>, Adiel Akplogan <

--
Pierre Dandjinou