[Icann-aswg] Fwd: ASWG letter to ICANN

Nii Quaynor nquaynor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:37:03 SAST 2012

FYI

- we have given go ahead to AfriNIC to issue press release after our teleconference call with ICANN; ICANN emphasized more community input and time schedule
- we have also requested AfriNIC set up a public website for ASWG with some of our results and to call for comments

Best
Nii

Begin forwarded message: