[Icann-aswg] Re: ICANN Strategic Plan for Africa

Maye Diop mayediop at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:11:27 SAST 2012

Dear All,
Before leaving Toronto, I want to express my gratitude to Fadi, Steve,
Tarek and Nii for their leadership to set up this strategy.
Thanks also to the group and those who gave their input and support.

According to the TOR, the group's mandate is ended, but in a practical way; it
would be necessary to finalize the document of the detailed strategy,
taking into account comments expressed by Africans and friends of Africa.
I look forward the following up and implementation.

Kinds Regards,

2012/10/15 <alice at apc.org>

> I apologise for not being able to be there due to the clash with the GAC
> high level meeting.
> But I followed it remotely and I wish to congratulate everyone for the
> excellent presentation.
>
> I mentioned it during my comments at the high level meeting.
>
> I look forward to hearing the feedback received and to the way forward
>
> Best regards
> Alice

Mme Ndéye Maimouna DIOP DIAGNE
Ingénieur Informatique