[Icann-aswg] comments

Godfred Ofori-Som godfred.oforisom at tullowoil.com
Mon Oct 15 10:28:19 SAST 2012

I support the proposal and congratulate the team for their hard work.  I am very impressed with the SWOT analysis which is very detailed. I will however ask that there should be more motivation and encourage for technical people to get involve in policy formulation.  Encourage greater African participation in ICANN policies.
It will be grate to have an ICANN physical presence in Africa that will ensure better outreach program within the continent

Godfred Ofori-Som
IS Manager

Plot 71, off George Bush Highway, Accra, Ghana | P. O. Box CT386, Cantonment, Ghana
Cell: +233 (0) 244342662 | Tel: +233 (0) 30 2215400 | Ext.: 5495
email: godfred.oforisom at tullowoil.com<mailto:godfred.oforisom at tullowoil.com>