[Icann-aswg] Outline presentation

Mouhamet Diop mouhamet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 23:17:31 SAST 2012

Hello Dear Pierre, Nii and all,

First of all i want to recall to everybody that the tremendous job and time
devotion you dedicate for that job is huge and everybody can see the
result. Thanks you for everything.

No job is perfect and there will be for ever room for improvement. The door
will never be closed to proposal and contribution.

You guys have never received any compensation for the time, the output ,
for this job.

So let be respectful of the great job done.

For people who have something to say, tell them to send contribution or to
produce a better output and send it to you with their signature if they
want to have recognition as well.

The only thing i can say at that moment , is thanks you all. And let's move
on with people  who are positive and want to take action on the different
actions plans and programs figured out in the document.

Have a good a day and let's wait for the positive fruitful
constructive inputs from the African and ICANN Community from now till
ICANN Toronto 45.

Thanks.

Mouhamet Diop