[Icann-aswg] Re: Outline presentation

Tarek KAMEL tarek.kamel at icann.org
Sat Oct 6 21:28:16 SAST 2012

Hi Pierre,

Nothing is that final if you wish.
No problem if you want to post it online for a further week and get comments and incorporate it
before sending to ICANN the final version. You can still say that what you have sent to ICANN is version 1.
But I would not do that unless you feel really that there is a real need and a serious critics for that.

This is my opinion.

Regards
Tarek

Sent from my iPad
Senior Advisor to the President of ICANN
Brussels
Mobile: +33626487835