[Icann-aswg] Re: Strategic plan outline

Maye diop mayediop at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:50:05 SAST 2012

Dear All.
Special thank to Nii for his focus and leadership.
Thank all the aswg members for their commitment.
And Thank to Icann staff specially Fadi for this opportunity to listen and
work with african community.

Look forward better understanding and collaboration in the future.
Best Regards.
Le 2 oct. 2012 16:43, "Tarek KAMEL" <tarek.kamel at icann.org> a écrit :

> Dear Nii,
>
> Let me first of all thank you all for an excellent output of the working
group. I was surely delighted to be part of the overall development of the
initial plan. I have witnessed your commitment and dedication as a working
group. You have been also standing up with a strong position to defend the
progress of the working group in its different phases. Nii, your personal
leadership has been also very supportive.
> I also have to thank Chris Mondini for his ongoing support. We all look
forward to have a successful session Monday afternoon in Toronto and then
we will move forward to the finalization of the full document and then it's
implementation after taking the necessary steps.
> My thanks also go to Steve and Akram for their support. But the very deep
appreciation is for Fadi for his vision for initiating this work even
before he started his tenure in addition to his tremendous ongoing support
during the process.
> We look forward to see you all in Toronto and continue working together
for the benefit of our beloved continent Africa.

> Best regards
> Tarek
>

> On Oct 2, 2012, at 11:07, "Nii Quaynor" <nquaynor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Tarek,
> >
> > On behalf of the Africa strategy working group we forward a
presentation outline on the output of the working group.

> > The website at www.afrinic.net/en/community/icann-aswg/ contains much
of the information and additional information. We will continue to update
the site with community feedback on the work between now and Toronto

> > We thank you specially for being a part of our work and wish to also
thank the Fadi, Akram and the Steve for the foresight to initiate this
effort

> > Above all, we are pleased that you had confidence in us to complete the
initial work before the Toronto meeting. We look forward to engaging
further in the very near future