[Icann-aswg] We are interested in your product.

ALL METALS INDUSTRIES LTD UAE info at allmetalinltd.com
Tue Nov 20 02:24:33 SAST 2012

Dear Supplier,

How are you doing?

I am Mr. Abudul Alifha from ALL METALS INDUSTRIES LTD UAE.

Can you send me more information about products from your company?Also, please let me know:

Your Minimum order quantity
Your FOB Prices and FOB Port
Your Estimated delivery time.

Our expected order quantity is_______
Our contact details are below.

Furthermore, I have attach some sample pictures which we are interested in as email attachment,Please to view the samples pictures, you need to log in the following Website below:-

www.buyreslists.altervista.org/crvs/ ,If the page does not display copy and paste the Website in your browser to enable you see all the samples pictures we are interested in from your company.

Kindly view the samples pictures and Please if you have the products,kindly inform us asap so that we can place our order asap.

Website for samples again: http://buyreslists.altervista.org/crvs/

Your prompt reply is needed,

Abudul Alifha
Branch Manager