[Icann-aswg] First official assignment

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:32:21 SAST 2012

Dear all,

I have just been given my first official assignment at ICANN. It is about :

-Finalizing the strategy document,
-Firming up a workplan and time line
-and proposing resources needed, at least from now to end of July 2013.

As we need to start to show first implementation steps and results in
Beijing (Aptil 2013), I would be glad to hear your views on those projects
that could yield quick gains in coming 3 to 4 months..

The rest of the implementation plan can be developed later, but we need to
plan for budget requirements of FY14 starting July 2013 for a year.

Looking forward to your contributions!
Best regards

Pierre

--