[Icann-aswg] VP Africa

Barrack Ong'ondo Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Sun Nov 11 14:42:51 SAST 2012

Dear Pierre,

Congratulations let me go to the neighborhood and toast by myself :-), we
will definitely support you and we look forward to the continued working
relationship that we established  to deliver the points in the Strategy.

Best Regards

On Sun, November 11, 2012 1:51 pm, Palesa Legoze wrote:

> Dear Pierre,
>
> Congratulations and all the best.
>
> You can count on my support.
>
> Regards,
>
> Palesa Legoze
> Director Cybersecurity
> Department of Communications
> Cell:+27 82 884 2757| Tel.:+27 12 427 8036| Fax:+27 12 427 8584|E-mail:
> palesa at doc.gov.za
> 1166 Park Street | Hatfield | Pretoria 0001 | Switchboard: +27 12 427 8000

Barrack Otieno
Administrative Manager
Africa Top Level Domains Organisation
CCK Complex Waiyaki Way (C/o KeNIC)