[Icann-aswg] Re: Africa SWG

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 11:16:17 SAST 2012

Hi Nii,

I sent a message to Tijani and I hope he will positively answer.  As we
didn't have time to consult every member of AFRALO, we thought the best way
to have it represented would be by the officers.  Tijani and me have always
been working very closely together and even in working groups, we can take
turns depending on our availability.  AFRALO is always well represented.
and that is what matters

Whatever is decided by Tijani and you is fine for me.

Bye bye now until August 13th Inshallah!  Best,
Fatimata

--
Fatimata Seye Sylla