[Icann-aswg] Re: Africa SWG

Barrack Ong'ondo Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Sat Jul 28 20:37:52 SAST 2012

Hi Dr. Nii,

I will definitely follow up on this important issue, i apologise it came
in a bit late and i was unable to add it to our policy meeting and AGM
agenda. Your efforts and those of Pierre Dandjinou were also recognised
during our annual general meeting. I will forwad this request to the
executive commitee and revert as soon as possible.

Best Regards