[Icann-aswg] Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Questionnaires on Icann's Africa Strategic plan

Wilson Abigaba wilson at internetsociety.ug
Mon Jul 23 16:32:23 SAST 2012

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the questionnaire. Being a word file, respondents may find
it difficult or rather inconveniencing to fill it in accurately, which
may result in poor participation or inaccurate answers.

I can create an online version for you, something similar to
http://icann.isoc.ug/whoissurvey/?sid=71483 which will also help you
in generating statistics. Please let me know if interested.