[Icann-aswg] ICANN ASWG - Draft Agenda and Tr Logistics in Mauritius

guylaine guylaine at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 23 09:39:37 SAST 2012

Dear ALL,

AfriNIC is pleased to welcome you ALL in Mauritius for the ICANN
Africa Strategy Working Group Retreat on the 27 - 28 August 2012.

1.0	Draft Agenda

A Draft Agenda (See Attachment) has been prepared for the Retreat, the
agenda is only a draft and is subject to change upon receipt of new
information.

The first day of the Retreat will be held at the Shandrani Resort &
Spa, and the second at the office of AfriNIC in Ebene.

2.0	Confirmation of Hotel Booking

As you are already aware, your hotel accommodation will be at the
Shandrani Resort & Spa, Blue-Bay, Mauritius. Please find attached a
firm confirmation from the hotel to add to your travel documents.

3.0	Transfer from/to Airport and Hotel

AfriNIC has organised for your transfer from the airport to the hotel
on your arrival in Mauritius. A driver will be waiting for you at the
Arrival Terminal holding a Board Sign with your respective name on it.

The contact person of the Driver, Azmal, is 251 3610.

Same arrangements will be made for your transportation to AfriNIC
office on Tuesday, 28 August 2012; including your departure from
Mauritius.  The pick up time will be communicated to you shortly.

4.0	Complimentary Dinner / Lunch

We are pleased to invite you all to a Complimentary Dinner which will
be host by AfriNIC at Le Jardin de Beau- Vallon, Mahebourg on
Saturday, 26 August 2012 at around 19 30 hrs.

Transport arrangement has been made to pick you up from the hotel at
19 00 hrs to the restaurant.

As such, we are enclosing a Menu List and will be most grateful if you
could go through and communicate to me your preference Menu 1 or Menu
2 by Friday 24 August 2012 before noon (MUT).

We have also enclosed the Menu List for the Lunch of Tuesday, 28
August 2012 and most grateful if you could communicate your preference
by Friday 24 August 2012.

5.0	Early Birds / Visit Mahebourg

We note that some of the participants will be arriving in Mauritius as
from Saturday 25 August 2012. If you have some free time, you can
seize the opportunity to visit the South Coast of Mauritius and
Mahebourg, nearest village to your hotel.  We have attached a list of
places which could be of interest and worth visiting in Mahebourg.

You can contact our Driver, Azmal on 251 3610 for a visit.

We wish you a nice flight to Mauritius and look forward to meeting
with you ALL next week. Don't forget to keep all your travel documents
handy to avoid any delay at the immigration counter.

I remain at your disposal for any further information that you may
require.

Yours faithfully,

Guylaine Laiyra-Mootoo
Executive Assistant