[Icann-aswg] Fwd: List of Invited Participants - Africa SWG retreat

Nii Quaynor nquaynor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 12:02:15 SAST 2012

Hi All,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the strategy working group retreat at Mauritius from 27-30 August. Given that the time remaining is short we inform you now to be available to respond to travel arrangements initiated by AfriNIC and ICANN

Best
Nii Quaynor
On behalf of the Africa SWG

Begin forwarded message: