[Icann-aswg] Fwd: ICANN Africa Strategy

Maye diop mayediop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:21:52 SAST 2012

Dear Nii,
In my opinion, it s better to continue with the group and share with
african board members before Toronto meeting to get their feedback.
Best Regards
Le 1 août 2012 00:42, "Nii Quaynor" <nquaynor at gmail.com> a écrit :

> FYI - recall mike suggested at Prague regular trips would be sufficient :(
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Mike Silber <mike.silber at icann.org>
>> Date: July 31, 2012 11:24:46 PDT
>> To: Nii Quaynor <nquaynor at gmail.com>, Tarek Kamel <trkmkamel at gmail.com>
>> Subject: ICANN Africa Strategy
>>
>> Hi Nii
>>
>> We received an update on the Africa Strategy Working Group during a call
today.

>> It was suggested that it would be completed 10 days before Toronto.
>>
>> Most felt that this was too short a time period for the Board to
consider it appropriately.

>> Instead of trying to rush you - can I rather suggest that you consider
including one or more of us in your discussions, so we can give you more
immediate feedback and possibly more importantly - so we can help shepherd
it through the Board for you.