[IANAOversight] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Announcement from the CRISP Team on the ICG proposal

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Aug 3 17:08:38 UTC 2015

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Izumi Okutani" <izumi at nic.ad.jp>
Date: Aug 3, 2015 6:28 PM
Subject: [NRO-IANAXFER] Announcement from the CRISP Team on the ICG proposal
To: "ianaxfer at nro.net" <ianaxfer at nro.net>

Dear Colleagues,

The CRISP Team is pleased to see the proposals from the three operational
communities, protocol parameters, number resources and names are
consolidated, and is now published by the IANA Stewardship Transition
Coordination Group (ICG).

 Public comment web site: https://comments.ianacg.org

This is a key step in the process towards submission of the proposal
developed by the multistakeholder community to the NTIA, with the proposal
out for the public comment until 8 September 2015 at 23:59 UTC.

The CRISP Team will be submitting our comment and respond to the set of
questions from the ICG, including our observations on whether the
consolidated proposal appears compatible with the number community proposal.
We are planning to share our comment in advance on <ianaxfer at nro.net>
mailing list.

The CRISP Team also encourages you to submit your comments during the
public comment process from the number resources community.

If you would like to understand more about the consolidate proposal by the
ICG, Webinars will be organized at:

 Thursday 6 August 2015 from 19:00-20:30 UTC (time zone convertor here:
http://icgsec.asia/1fB5GMF)
 Friday   7 August 2015 from 11:00-12:30 UTC (time zone convertor here:
http://icgsec.asia/1IpVZfn)

https://www.ianacg.org/iana-stewardship-transition-coordination-group-icg-to
-host-webinars-in-conjunction-with-call-for-public-comment

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani, Nurani Nimpuno
Chair, Vice Chair, the CRISP Team