[IANAOversight] [NRO-IANAXFER] Next Steps in the Process and the Community Engagement

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Sat Apr 11 10:25:04 UTC 2015

The APNIC communnity discussed the next steps in the
implementation of the numbers community proposal for the IANA
transition, at the APNIC39 conference in Fukuoka, Japan, in March
2015.

I append a message from the CRISP Team summarising what was
discussed and the expected next steps.

I think that we can expect similar discussions at other RIR meetingsc
in the future.

--apb (Alan Barrett)

----- Forwarded message from Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic.ad.jp> -----