[IANAOversight] Questions to help us set a fromework for our proposal

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Nov 7 07:52:34 UTC 2014

There have been very little feedback coming in on this questions. Probably
we should create a simple Google poll and see if we can get more responses
from the community. We can even post the poll on RPD.

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
T: twitter.com/lordmwesh

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
L: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lordmwesh
B: http://lord.me.ke/
T: twitter.com/lordmwesh

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson