[IANAOversight] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Invitation CRISP Team 4th Teleconference Thursday 18th December 2014 13:00 UTC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:59:30 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Alan Barrett <apb at cequrux.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2014, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
>
>> Hi Mwendwa,
>>
>> Thanks for sharing the update. On a lighter note, i like to commend our
>> region CRISP team members for keeping in step and putting us up to date. I
>> was on the call today and heard that the first draft will be released
>> tomorrow, can you kindly confirm this?
>>

> You will have seen the internal drafts that have circulated privately
> between the CRISP team members.  They are available from <
> https://www.nro.net/crisp-team>.

Yes i saw that and i was thinking that there will be significant change to
the one to be published for comments which our community can then comment
on. On a lighter note though, i sent some general comments to the global
list

>   The current plan is to post a public draft and call for comments on
> Friday 19 December 2014.

Thanks for this information, we will look forward to that.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*