[IANAOversight] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] Strickling Remarks from 4 December re IANA Transition and Accountability

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:12:52 UTC 2014

Hi Douglas,

Yes that's correct, however we should note that the IETF proposal is at
last call, names has also released something, so it's a general call from
my end that we need to start seeing crisps in action; by crisp I mean the
15 man team and not just this region members.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.