[Electionprocess-comment] comments on the following document.

Alan Levin alan at vanilla.co.za
Mon Mar 3 12:53:08 SAST 2014

Hi,

Regards the email sent earlier, please find my comments inline:

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Babusha Radhakissoon <babusha at afrinic.net>
> Subject: [AFRINIC-announce] Call for Comments: AFRINIC Board of Directors (BOD) Election Process - 2014
> Date: 25 February 2014 6:01:28 PM SAST
> To: announce at afrinic.net
>
> AFRINIC is calling for comments on the following document.
> AFRINIC Board of Directors (BOD) Election Process - 2014 document
> ….
> Please see the draft document at: http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/cfc/1003-afrinic-board-of-directors-bod-election-proc

1. I note that the web page has a comments section, in which there is already spam.

2. Section 1: I suggest that if you are stating seats 1-8 are elected that you also state the 9th seat is reserved for the CEO (I am assuming this, either way it is helpful to state clearly).

3. Section 1: "The election is conducted according to the following sequence:" - it will be similarly helpful if you give (at least) one year of how the 'sequence' runs, i.e. which is the last year or next year that board members in seats 1,2 and 7 are elected?

hth

Alan