[DNSSEC-Ops] Request for comment on attached dns abuse RFP

Timothy Allen Roy Timothy at tra.gov.om
Mon Jun 21 09:13:44 UTC 2021

Hello to all,

Attached is a draft RFP with respect to DNS Abuse and we would like to have your opinions on it (good Idea or offer possible other alternatives, or feedback in general). Please pass it through your experts for their perspectives on the idea of the RFP.

All comments are welcome and we would like to have your comments by end of next week if possible as this will help in our forward planning.

Thank You all and Best regards

Tim

Timothy Roy
Regulatory and Compliance Unit
Domain Name Operations
Tel: +968 24222092
Mobile: +968 93551117
Email: timothy at tra.gov.om<mailto:timothy at tra.gov.om>
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
P.O. Box 3555
PC 111, Central Post Office, Sultinate of Oman
Office hours: Sunday - Thursday, 7:30am - 3:00pm (Muscat GMT +4)
[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: LetterHead.png][Description: Untitled]