[DNSSEC-Ops] Request for changes in Slave Server (South Sudan Domain Name Registry) .SS

Unguec Stephen unguecstephen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 17:39:09 UTC 2020

Dear AFRINIC DNS Support Team

Greetings from .ss registry.

I hope this email finds well, this is Unguec Stephen the technical contact
and manager of .*ss* registry (South Sudan). I am writing to request some
technical changes to our slave configuration in which we are grateful
that AFRINIC is hosting.

When we started setting up the registry with the help of Kenya Network
Information Center (Kenya) earlier in 2017 we supplied you with the below
zones to be configured under dotSS:

gov.ss
org.ss
me.ss
ne.ss
sc.ss
ac.ss
co.ss

Now before going into production the registry have decided to opt for
mainly 3 letter extension for the second-level extensions as follows:

*gov.ss org.ss me.ss edu.ss com.ss biz.ss net.ss sch.ss *
We have already effected those changes into our registry and root server
and pending implementation into our slave servers in which AFRINIC is
hosting one, therefor I am kindly requesting you to effect those changes
accordingly as listed above and let me know as soon as possible.

Please note that I intentionally sent this mail from my gmail to avoid my
email being sent to your junk inbox however I have sent the same copy from
my corporate email (technical at nic.ss).

Please let me know if anything is needed to be clarified.

Your usual cooperation is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

--
*Unguec Stephen Kang*
Technical Manager| .SS registry

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. If you received this message by mistake, please
such a mistake does not occur in the future.