[DNSSEC-Ops] SAE Noise and Vibration 2019 Attendees Database

Dayana Phillips dayana.phillips at tradeshowsamerica.com
Thu Jun 6 18:32:48 UTC 2019

Hello,

Just wanted to make sure you saw my last email and follow up again to see if
you had any updates regarding our email.

I thought you'd be interested in including our resource in your resources
round up page because it's different from the other links you've referenced
and may provide your readers with a different way of consuming information

Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

Regards,

Dayana Philips