[DNSSEC-Ops] Lame delegation notification for ORG-UEW1-AFRINIC - second reminder

Augustine Monney amonney at uew.edu.gh
Tue Oct 16 02:10:18 UTC 2018

Dear AFRINIC,
Thanks for the notifications.
I am currently not at post and so have forwarded the notifications to
Dr. Ephrem Kwaku Kwaa-Aidoo and Mr. Rafique Kodwo Agyare who are in copy
of this mail.

Kindly assist them to resolve the issue. Please give them a technical
contact person
at AFRINIC to help them resolve the issue ASAP.

Best Regards,

Augustine

---