[DNSSEC-Ops] FW: Configuration [AFRINIC #631758]

Wadih Hanna whanna at accragalleria.com
Wed Oct 3 11:50:29 UTC 2018

Thanks we will take a look.

Wadih Hanna
Director,
GCC Resorts Limited
The Galleria
Gold Coast City
Gamel Abdul Nasser Avenue
Accra
T:+44 1628 486 067
Whanna at accragalleria.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

GCC Resorts Limited  is registered in the Republic of Ghana  under company number CS713182015 and its registered office is Plot 68/9 and 18 High Industrial area, Tema, Ghana