[DNSSEC-Ops] Hey AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa, share these 4 guides on how to improve digital security

D Cadelina d.cadelina at techwarn.com
Fri Nov 2 19:45:29 UTC 2018

Hey AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa,

I’m writing to see if you’ve had time to think about sharing an article titled “4 guides that will help improve your digital security” with your readers on AFRINIC-The Internet Numbers Registry for Africa.

Article linked here: https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-digital-security/

The article summarizes 4 digital security and privacy guides on subjects like how to stay anonymous post-domestic abuse, how to protect yourself financially with Bitcoins and everything you need to know about mobile tracking.

If you find it helpful, feel free to link it from your existing article on cybersecurity. I could write a unique guest post for you if that’s easier. Let me know how we could spread the word together.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards,

D. Cadelina @TechWarn.com

“To unsubscribe from future emails, simply reply with "unsubscribe".”