[DNSSEC-Ops] Meeting Request

Dynamic Impact shane at inmdk.co.za
Thu Jan 18 07:06:33 UTC 2018

Good Day,
I would like to introduce a much needed program aimed at your staff and their families. Those who are unaware of the threats out on our roads .
I am offering a hi-jacking awareness course for you and your staff to give them all a bit more information to be as safe as possible on our dangerous roads. With the busy season ahead, now is the best time for us to come through to present the course.
This course covers :
- basic safety tips
- hi-jacking stats
- hi-jacking tricks and attacking patterns
- how to spot potential danger zones
- safety routine to get out of a hi-jacking as safely as possible .
All of the above are followed by a practice and "real life adrenalin pumping " simulated hijacking.
I am offering this for your company as a tool YOU can equip your staff with .
Costs :
R250 per person attending approx 2 hours per group depending on the groups size.
I truly hope you see the value in this option and would be interested in encouraging all your staff members to attend.
I look forward to hearing earring back from you and coming to give the valuable course at your offices.
Kind regards
Shane Comley-White
4th degree black belt and qualified body guard .
0843598280 /shane at dynamicimpact.co.za=