[DNSSEC-Ops] unlimited smtp for spam/webmail/https cpanel/fresh leads hot selling

inbox smtp/cpanel/vpn smtp at eze-expo.info
Sat Jan 13 01:52:12 UTC 2018

Hi there,
Bulk mailing tools new packages available now, please check below packages list and do not hesitate to add my skype ID LJSANITARY1998/Yahoo Messenger ID +8613857707871/ICQ UIN 727133429 for advice!
Plan 1: Unlimited SMTP server + licensed Turbo Mailer+ admin RDP/Price: $155/Monthly
Plan 2: Unlimited SMTP server installed web-based mailinig software/Price: $155/Monthly
( plan 2 no RDP and no turbo mailer/AMS/Sendblaster need)
Plan 3: Unlimited SMTP server /Price: $99/Monthly
(plan 3 include sender address/username/password/smtp server, need work with turbo mailer/AMS/Sendblaster etc...)
Plan 4: Unlimited web-mail
Roundcube webmail (bcc up to 1000 emails)price: $135/Monthly
Zimbra webmail (bcc up to 1000 emails)price: $155/Monthly
Plan5:admin RDP
1-below location admin RDP price: $35/Monthly
Canada/USA/Austria/Bulgaria/Czech/Denmark/Estonia/Finland/France/Germany/Ireland/Italy/Lithuania/Luxembourg/Netherlands/Norway/Poland/Romania/Russia/Serbia/Spain/Sweden/Switzer/Ukraine/UK
2-below locations admin RDP price: $45/Monthly
HongKong/China/Indian/Japan/Singapore/South Korea/Brazil/Colombia/Mexico/Indonesia/Israel/Malaysia/Pakistan/Taiwan/Thailand/Tureky/U.A.E/Vietnam/Australia/Egypt/New Zealand/Nigeria/South Africa
Plan 6: business/CEO & CFO/private email lead
1- business company email leads: $35 per 100k
2- CEO & CFO email leads: $50 per 100k
Please contact  me for which country leads you need!
Plan 7: cpanel
1-bulletproof WHM + Cpanel/price: $55/Monthly
dedicated ip/host any page/ignore any complaints/client can create unlimited cpanel user accounts
2-normal cpanel/price: $35/Monthly
for normal usage/host legal page only/one cpanel user account
Plan 8: dedicated ip VPN/price: $35/Monthly
we have 52 countries ip avaiable for VPN, please contact me for which country ip you need!
Plan 9: email extractor/price: $155 with lifetime license
1- lifetime license/update to latest version any time
2- extract email by keywords or URL
3- extract email from targeted country
Plan 10: email verifier/price $135 with lifetime license
1- remove invalid emails/get better email performance

Payment we accept:
1- Perfect Money
2- Credit Card
3- Bitcoin