[DNSSEC-Ops] REQUEST FOR PTR RECORD CREATION

Akinyemi Odutola Akinyemi.Odutola at etranzactng.com
Thu Dec 27 13:22:07 UTC 2018

Dear Afrinic,

This is a reminder on the subject matters. We need reverse dns problem solved.

kindly revert

Regards

Akinyemi Odutola
Network and Infrastructure
Technology Group
E:akinyemi.odutola at etranzact.com<mailto:akinyemi.odutola at etranzact.com> | M: +234 8082319529 <tel:08034967386>
[eTranzact Email Template image]
eTranzact International Plc. 4th/5th Floor Fortune Towers, 27/29 Adeyemo Alakija street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Tel : +234 270 1162
Like Us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/eTranzactPLC/> | Follow Us On Twitter<https://twitter.com/eTranzactPLC> | Visit Our Website<http://www.etranzact.com/>
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment is for designated recipient(s) ONLY and may contain privileged, proprietary, or private information. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If the recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.

We hereby request that our PTR record be created . we are experiencing issues with reverse DNS on our email domain.

Kindly assist in putting it in place.

Domain; etranzactng.com
IP: 197.255.244.13

[...]

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment is for designated recipient(s) ONLY and may contain privileged, proprietary, or private information. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If the recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.