[DNSSEC-Ops] Newest Driverless LED FLoodlight

sales41 at yongshenglighting.com sales41 at yongshenglighting.com
Sat Dec 1 17:04:48 UTC 2018

Dear Manager:

Hope you are well.

Thanks for your email,this is Queenie from Yongsheng Lighting. It´s very pleasure to work with you. Hope this Email will find you very well.
We-Yongsheng Lighting is the first class LED manufacturer with 6 years experience in China,we own more than 25 particular patents in the area of LED products.
Below is our new model Flood light with the most competitive price.
It´s really popular in Europe,USA,JAPAN,etc. Of course you can get some samples for a try and I think it will be hot-sell in your market.

if you want to know more information about YONGSHENG Lighting and our products,pls feel free to contact me or you can visit our website below.

Looking forward to your kindly reply~

Thanks & Best Regards

Queenie-Lau( Sales Manager )

DONGGUAN YONGSHENG LIGHTING CO.,LTD.
A  2B,Wang´nan National Trading Bulding,Nancheng district,Dongguan city.,Guangdong Province,CHINA
P  +86-0769-8887 8749                  Skype:Huiqun916
E: sales41 at yongshenglighting.com or info at yongshengled.com