[DNSSEC-Ops] 2G mobile phone,3G smart phone,4G smart phone production

jerry at somymobile.com jerry at somymobile.com
Wed Apr 11 07:52:19 UTC 2018

Dear Friend;

Very glad to send E-mail to you, I’m Jerry.

First I’d like to introduce our company,
which is one of the EASY TONE is a national high-tech company with more than 2,000 employees. ,
specialized in personal consumer communications Mobile phone terminal product development,
2G mobile phone,3G smart phone,4G smart phone production, sales and service;Products had
been exported to more than 30 countries and regions including Europe,South America, America、
Australia、Asia Pacific and Africa.

We approach you today in the hope of establishing long
business relations with you and expect, by our joint effects, to enlarge our
business scope.

It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the
items against which we will send you our competitive price with high
quality.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks& best regards
Jerry

Jerry /Yin Jinglei Overseas Sales Manger
EASY TONE LIMITED
Office Add: JIEMODS Group Industrail Park , NO.172,Yanluo Road,Songgang Town,Bao'an District,Shenzhen ,China
Tel: +0755-2359-6230 Ext.0806  Fax: +0755-2359-6227
Mobile:+86-13686865174         Whatsapp:(0086)13686865174
Wechat;Jerry13686865174          QQ;635682163
Email:jerry at somymobile.com     www.somymobile.com