[DNSSEC-Ops] Latest Price List update on RFID and Security products

RFID Factory 3379644325 at qq.com
Tue Apr 4 04:49:27 UTC 2017

?

Hello?Brooke .Q?

How are you? Wish you all the best with your security business. How's your
guard patrol monitor system running? Do you want a change or upgrade or replacement
of defected parts? We have some attractive offers here.

? Full set of iButton-based Patrol Guard Tour System at $79.85
? Full set of RFID-based Patrol Guard Tour System at $57.69
? Rugged iButton checkpoint as low as $0.46
? RFID based wall-mounted checkpoint as low as $0.28

http://rfid-dealer.ddns.net/physical-security/security-guard-system/patrol-guard-system.html

Thousands more of security and RFID products with competitive pricing can be
found from our website. Please don't hesitate to contact us if interested,
any proposal and discussion are welcome.

?

Best regards,
Dennis
Sales Consultant Team
Security Warehouse

Address: PO Box 276 Ma On Shan Post Office Hong Kong

* In case you think our email has been sent to you by mistake, please do not
mind but click here to remove and help update our database. Thank you.

P.S. THIS IS AN EMAIL FOR BUSINESS AND WE HAVE TRIED STRICTLY?FOLLOWING THE
GUIDELINES TO BE CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003?COMPLIANT. WE HAVE CLEARLY MENTIONED
THE SOURCE AND OUR SUBJECT ABOUT OUR PURPOSE WITHOUT ANY MISLEADING INFORMATION.
WE HAVE COLLECTED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES PREVIOUSLY VIA YOUR ORDER FROM US, YOUR
ENQUIRIES ABOUT OUR PRODUCT, OR WHATEVER LEGITIMATED BUSINESS INTERACTIONS
AND RESEARCHES. BUT, SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK TO US ABOUT ANY INAPPROPRIATE,
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR IMPROVEMENT AND RECTIFICATION.