[DNSSEC-Ops] Business Prospects

Chris Clark chris.clark at events-b2blists.com
Tue Nov 29 17:54:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is Chris and curious to know if you have any Email list requirements
for your upcoming marketing projects?

Please let me know if you are interested in any, apart from the below
mentioned industries;

Industrial Sectors:

Information Technology | Logistics | Oil & Gas | Automotive | Energy |
Transportation | Construction | Pharmaceuticals | Veterinary | Travel &
Tourism |Telecommunications | Retail | Banking | Manufacturing |Health Care
| Interior Designers | Facility Management | Education & E-Learning |
Architects | Food & Beverages | Real Estate| HR | Hospitality | Aviation and
more.

We do Email Appending, Email Campaigning on behalf of you to help you reach
your target audience through different channels like Email, Phone & Direct
mail.

If you could send me your target audience, I would be glad to get back with
the right information & counts for your review.

Let me know your interest, so that we could discuss further.

Regards,

Chris Clark

Marketing Executive

+1 302 722 9003

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us please reply with subject line as "Exclude" to
exclude from all future mailings.