[Dnssec-ops] [***SPAM***] Racintg tents

Richard canopy at vip.163.com
Tue Oct 2 05:06:21 SAST 2012

Tents Company Introduction:
To Whom It May Concern,
     We find your company's information on the internet. We would like to
introduce ourselves to you. We have been in the quickup tent manufacturing
business for many years and are currently in the process of expanding and
our customer base.
     We are specialized in quickup tents and mountain tents. All of our
ranges are displayed on our website. You can try to view our webpage
http://www.tent.net.cn
     The quickup tents can be easy setup and fold within 60 second. It was
widely used in market booths, fairs, racing sports, carport etc.... And they
can be imprinting your logos for advertisement. We would be interested in
receiving more information from you so we could submit a suitable offer to
you.
We are awaiting your favorable response.
Richard Zheng
Marketing Director
XiaMen JiaoXia Trade Company
No.89, CangHong Rd, HaiCang Xia Men China(361026)
Tel: 0086-592-5553842