[DBWG] issue report - AFRINIC RPKI intermediate CA overclaim

David Njuki david.njuki at afrinic.net
Wed Oct 18 07:20:16 UTC 2023

Hi Job,

We usually do issue the CA with the resources from the IANA assignment. I do acknowledge that it is indeed an overclaim and this should be fixed.

We’ve discussed internally and we’ll schedule to re-issue the intermediate CA with the correct listing of 154.x

Additionally,  we’ll update our internal processes to have a clear distinction between the IANA assignments and resources covered by RPKI.

Regards,
David