[DBWG] Incident reporting and outage enquiries

Yogesh Chadee yogesh at afrinic.net
Tue May 30 10:43:44 UTC 2023

Dear working group members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide important
information regarding operational matters.

Please note that AFRINIC staff members are not authorised to disclose
operational details on mailing lists to ensure the confidentiality and
security of our operations.

I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your prompt
reporting of incidents. To facilitate effective reporting, you are
kindly requested to utilize the designated channels at
infra-incidents at afrinic.net for incidents (including outages) and
infra-security at afrinic.net for security-related concerns. For any
infrastructure-related inquiries (including outages), please direct your
communication to noc at afrinic.net.

To access comprehensive information about AFRINIC contact points and
methods, please visit our official website at https://afrinic.net/contact.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Yogesh Chadee