[DBWG] Status Update: [Scheduled] WHOIS Updates Maintenance

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:52:46 UTC 2023

{read only icymi! not on the Status' delivery list?}
Dear AfriNIC's DBWG,

Hope this email finds you in good health!

...i thought it would be of interest to the DBWG
mailinglist; thus i share this [*] notification FYI. Thanks to let me know
if you think i'm, somewhat,
 wrong :-/
__
[*]: <
https://status.afrinic.net/notices/hjayceoeaktlixhc-whois-updates-maintenance

<paste>
AFRINIC Status
[Scheduled] WHOIS Updates Maintenance

Dear Members,

Please be informed that we'll be performing a maintenance on the WHOIS
services on Tuesday 18th July, 2023.

Start Time: Tuesday 18th July 07:00 UTC End Time: Tuesday 18th July 10:00
UTC

Affected services will be any WHOIS updates done on the MyAFRINIC portal or
using the WHOIS web interface on afrinic.net.

Normal whois queries will not be affected.

Sincerely, AFRINIC

Schedule
Begins: 18 July 2023 @ 07:00 UTC
Ends: 18 July 2023 @ 10:20 UTC