[DBWG] All AFRINIC-administered IP space

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 15:54:51 UTC 2021

Dear DBWG,

Please see my comment below, inline...

Le dimanche 25 juillet 2021, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> a
écrit :

> In message <CAJjTEvGb-O7OWeoTUeFiTmF=Stk0uoUTfYhyM16BdGOA=qL7tg@

> mail.gmail.com>

> Sylvain Baya <abscoco at gmail.com> wrote:

> >...i fully support the cleaning up actions

> >intended to remove more garbage on IRR

> >objects attached to AfriNIC's INR

> >delegated pools; including route: &

> >route6: objects.

> As I mentioned, hostmaster(at)afrinic.net has been entirely cooperative

> with my requests to remove route objects from the data base that referred

> either to (1) bogon (globally unassigned) IP address space or (2) bogon

> (globally unassigned) AS numbers. The result being that as of my last

> check AFRINIC could brag that is is the first, and so far the only RIR

> whose IRR is now totally devoid of such "bogon" route objects.

Hi Ronald,
Thanks for your email, brother!
...good! that is why i appreciated your effort.

Maybe i failed to state it clearly...i add my support
for a request from the DBWG to the AfriNIC's Staff,
so that they could handle a formal cleanup request
directed to RADb in order to remove all IRR's
objects (including route: and route6:) incorrectly
created in their Database; whereas those objects
are attached to AfriNIC's delegated INRs pools.

...yes, it's more than what you asked...that's how
things work...then the DBWG has to agree or not :-)

Hope this clarify my point.
Have a blessed sunday!

Shalom,
--sb.

> [...]

> Regards,

> rfg

> [...]

Best Regards !
__
baya.sylvain[AT cmNOG DOT cm]|<https://cmnog.cm/dokuwiki/Structure>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|#‎Romains15‬:33«Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec vous
tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!»(#Psaumes42:2)