[DBWG] All AFRINIC-administered IP space

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sat Jul 24 07:16:18 UTC 2021

On 23/07/2021 18:50, Noah wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 11:56 AM Ronald F. Guilmette

> <rfg at tristatelogic.com <mailto:rfg at tristatelogic.com>> wrote:

> I gather that any such list will include at least the following, but

> perhaps with some holes, here or there if there have been any

> out-of-region

> transfers (although I think this has not been allowed, right?)

> There has *never* been any *out-of-region transfers* and no Inter-RIR

> policy exists in the AFRINIC region.

...inbound from IANA....
(below)

> There are resource members who are seriously leasing good chucks of

> AFRINIC space out of the AFRINIC region though.

Yes, known.
Not part of *this* question though.
this is also still under the administration of AfriNIC.

> Aside from above, *154.0.0.0/8 <http://154.0.0.0/8>* is also

> administered by AFRINIC [1]

Yes. Thanks.

> But anyway, I would like to know if someone is keeping the -whole- list

> of IPv4 CIDRs that are under the administration of AFRINIC at the

> present

> time.

> Perhaps Frank but I am not so sure :-)

No. I don't. Thanks for the flattery ;-)

But:
I've found [1] this:
https://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-recovered-address-space/ipv4-recovered-address-space.xhtml#ipv4-recovered-address-space-2
(note: this is the 2nd table on that page, also link to CSV)
which is what IANA distributed after the /8's.

Maybe this can help Ronald.
(about his email soon...)

Oops... but other %$#&# found.... :-(

Frank