[DBWG] [Fwd] Bulk WHOIS Incident Report

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:01:05 UTC 2021

{warning! Apologies: email already posted elsewhere [1]}
Dear DBWG,

Hope this email finds you in good health!

...i don't know at which extend this situation relates to the
DBWG :-/

It's exactly the reason why i start the discussion here.

Please let me know your thoughts, even if you thing it's
out of topic.
__
[1]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/announce/2021/002299.html>

Thanks.