[DBWG] AfriNIC's WhoWas Tool (was: --list-versions query on deleted resources?)

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Thu Feb 11 10:34:03 UTC 2021

Just for the record, before there were privacy concerns regarding
contact info, the CO.ZA "whois" system used to have a "whatelse" system
that would give you the change history of all CO.ZA domains. It was only
used for domains managed by the "legacy" system - so EPP managed domains
lost all their history.

It was very useful in understanding the history of a domain.

Anyway - completely disabled now.