[DBWG] inconsistency with afrinic member portal IRR registration form.

Yogesh Chadee yogesh at afrinic.net
Thu Aug 26 10:42:27 UTC 2021

Dear DBWG,

With respect to the issue raised, please note that the following fix was
applied to MyAFRINIC on 17 August 2021:

    "org" is now optional when registering an as-set

This has resolved an inconsistency between the behaviour of MyAFRINIC
and WHOIS, and we thank you for pointing it out.

Best regards,

Yogesh Chadee